Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced
- The government is offering companies a new payment for taking on trainees and apprentices.
- £2bn kick start scheme designed to boost jobs for young adults. The government will subsidise the wages of six-month work placements for aged 16-24 year old.
- The government will also pay firms a £1,000 bonus for every staff member kept on for three months when the furlough scheme ends in October.
- A pledge to provide 30,000 new trainee ships for young people in England.
- A scheme to give 50% off to people dining out in August. Chancellor Rishi Sunak also announced an “Eat Out to Help Out” discount, which he said would help protect 1.8 million jobs, at a cost of £0.5bn.
Analysis – As we all know that Covid-19 will boost the RPA Technology and Automation boom in the UK, the above five points can be good news for all UK organisation. British Organisations can create new “Automation First” strategy driven by Modern and latest RPA Solutions.
British Startup can now Recruit more young People for young Technologies Like Power Automation, RPA(Robotic Process Automation), Machine learning, AI, Intelligent Automation and Hyper automation.
Chancellor’s plan also Included the following
6. Announced a scheme to give 50% off to people dining out in August.
7. Stamp duty has been scrapped on property sales up to £500,000 until 31 March 2021.
8. A £1.6 billion package for the arts and heritage sector.
9. The doubling of front line staff at job centres, as well as an extra £32 million for recruiting extra careers advisers and £17 million for work academies in England.
10. VAT cut from 20% to 5% on food, accommodation and attractions, taking effect from 15 July until 12 January 2021.
Government of United Kingdom announced 30 Billion Economy Boost as a range of measures designed to save jobs, boost employment, and boost the economy following the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.